Thursday, June 18, 2009

Miami Beach Installation, Part 2


(Totally off topic but a couple of you might recognize this building from TV. See the top is where Brooke Hogan lives)





(Here I am hard at work wearing my favorite uniform)

I finally found some free time to post the rest of the pics of the apartment I worked on last week. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as as the first post. Thank you so much for all your kind comments, they mean the world to me. I can't wait to show you my new gallery wall, stay tune I will post some pics tomorrow. I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to read any of my favorite blogs or even post more often here. I look forward to having a relaxing day off with plenty of time to indulge in all the eye candy all you bloggers out there have to share. Happy Friday!!!

No comments: