Monday, June 15, 2009

Miami Beach Installation, part 1

(here is the view you see as you walk down the hallway)

So, finally I found the time to load all the pics from my installation on Friday. I must begin with the location and from my previous post you can see that is just absolutely fabulous. The apartment is being used as a seasonal rental, apparently my job paid off and it was rented right away for the next six months. My clients are very happy, as you can imagine it. All the furniture in the apartment was moved from another apartment my clients had and I had no choice but to work with it. The condo is a 1,000 sq ft, 2bed/2bath as you can see is not the largest lay out and incorporating a dining area was tricky but so much fun to do. I hope you all like the pics and I will be back tomorrow to show you more pics of the rest of the apartment.







(I wanted to bring the Barcelona chair by Knoll home)

8 comments:

julie y. said...

great job! beautiful pictures! i love the barvcelona chair! so out of curiosity...where did you go to architecture school at??

Yansy said...

Julie- I'm currently enrolled at FAU. I noticed you just graduated. Where did you do your internship at? What's next for you?

Megan Lee said...

I love your white chair and floor mirror!

Me said...

Lovin' the dark woods, silver, and white. Gorgeous! and yes, I want that white chair, too!!

Kellie Collis said...

Such a stunning outcome. Gorgeous!!! xx

cotedetexas said...

You did a fabulous job! I love that white leather chair - it really pops in there!!!
thank you for your sweet comment. you are the best!
Joni

Sherry @ This Young House said...

Ooh it's looking good! Thanks so much for the link. You know we love eye candy. Great job!

xo,
Sherry (& John)

Miami Beach Condos said...

great job! admirable pictures! i adulation the barvcelona chair! so out of curiosity...