Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tickle Me Pink, Some Design board Goodness




Phew... I can't believe, I've made it to my 51st post. It feels like it was yesterday when I started blogging. Lately, I have been wanting all things hot pink. I can't explain it and is quiet strange since pink has never been my color. As you can see, this is the second post this week with a reference to hot pink, thank you House Beautiful for the last issue. Well, I got my creative juices going and I end it up putting together on a Design board a room that I have not been able to get off my head. I would love to have this bedroom but there is no way in hell that Bobby will let me bring this much pink into our house. Since, I can't personally have it I hope that someone finds it inspiring enough to recreate it in their own home. I know my little sister will be all over this one. Mom, I think we are redoing Jessy's room all over again. Sorry, the headache I just created for you. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and stay tune, I will be posting more Design boards that I have been working on for friends and clients. If you have any questions in reference to the items on the Design board contact me and I will let you know where to find them.

P.S. Let me know if you need some help with your space. Contact me for pricing at yansyc@gmail.com.

xoxo,

Yansy

No comments: