Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How do you display your jewelery?



Pebble Starfish Plates from Z Gallerie
starting at $7.95

Dogwood Tree Jewelery stand $42
at Urban Outfitters


Tiny Ceramic Basket by Perch $30
at Urban Outfitters
Suzani Dessert Plate from Anthropologie and for only $12 is a great way to customize your look on a budget. ( I'm going to buy a couple of these plates to hang in my kitchen, they come in three different colors)


Here is another tray I keep in my bathroom where I like to keep a couple of my vintage necklaces and earrings.



I'm curious to know how everyone displays their jewelery. I know not everyone is like me and enjoys having everything out in the open. I like to keep the pieces I were most easily accessible and the ones I were less I tend to keep in my jewelery drawer, which is in a current state of a natural disaster right now. I really have to do a spring cleaning asap. The are so many fun ways to display your jewelery right now and it does not consist any longer of a boring jewelery box. I love Urban Outfitters and Anthropologies youthful and playful jewelery display items. Also, keep in mind that you can use anything to display your jewelery whether is a silver tray like the pic above or an adorable dessert plate like the one from Anthropologie. The best part is to have fun and make it your own.

2 comments:

Me said...

Really beautiful ways to display jewelry here. I really like your silver tray and pedestal vessel displays. I keep mine in a jewelry box--boring! But I keep my daughter's in a pretty ceramic dog water dish with Zebra print on the inside, and bright pink on the outside.

Yansy said...

I would love to see a pic of your daughter's ceramic dog water dish. Now that's an awesome color combo.