Friday, June 19, 2009

My New Gallery Wall


(The one with the blue bird is my favorite, the frame is a mirror and the picture an embroidery)

Here are some pics of the newest gallery wall in our home. I have a long way to go in making it the perfect mix, thrift store finds and Etsy prints. Actually, I got all of these paintings for the less than $10 a couple days ago, thanks to my mom. She forced me to meet her at a new thrift store because she knows that we have been looking for the perfect credenza for our dining room. Well, long story short we didn't find the credenza but we found the perfect prints to start our gallery wall on the upstairs hallway. Now, I have something pretty to look at every time I go up the stairs. Thank you mom. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, mine will full of friends, family ang great food.

1 comment:

Design Esquire said...

I like the way you placed the paintings on the wall (and they are really pretty)! I'm trying to do the same thing in my house. So many of my walls are blank, and I want to buy pretty things to liven them up a bit.