Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blown away by LONNY!







( all pics are by Lonny mag, aka Pat Cline)

I won't say much about Lonny except that I covet the magazine as much as I coveted Domino! I no longer feel the void and pain Domino left in me. Pat and Michelle you are both just brilliant.

I can't wait to see more.






P.S DUE TO SOME GOOGLE ISSUES-CHERI from ITS SO VERY CHERI has been informed that she has not received many comments about her give-away and you may not even be entered. Please head over and e-mail Cheri so she can re-enter you. Let her know how many days you have entered and she will make sure your name gets put into the drawing. She is also extending the give-a-way until OCT 13 to give you more opportunities to enter each day. Just be sure to e-mail her. She has added ways you can get extra chances as well. http://itssoverycheri.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Lonny is quite amazing...its arrival is a reason to celebrate I think!!
Janell

Anonymous said...

Lonny is so hot! I am seeing it all over the blogosphere. I love the pics. you showed here. I am also new to your blog and I really enjoy it, its great.

If you have a chance, please check out my new website http://www.networx.com. Networx is the place to share your home improvement plans, be inspired by others, or get instant FREE expert advice from an online construction expert. We would love your support!

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

Lonny I think was very needed to fill the void and it is brilliant and nearly 200 pages long! ecck and free!

What more could we all want.

Fee x

alison giese Interiors said...

I thought Lonny was great, but it's just not the same for me as a real, live glossy to go over and over, ya know?