Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Love, Love My New Lamp!


Please don't think I've abandoned you!!! I love my readers and your support means the world to me. Life has been over the top lately, in a good way! I'm crazy busy with work and new clients, the wedding plans continue to progress and the holidays seem to be flying by. Bobby and I just returned from a much needed vacation, part of the reason I didn't get a chance to blog last week. Moving along.....Can you believe I scored this lamp at HomeGoods for just $20? I just can't stop staring at it, and it goes perfectly with my favorite chair. I'm happy to announce the house is coming together quite nicely. Pictures of the Christmas tree and Christmas decorations will be posted tomorrow. Thank you for hanging in there and for your amazing support!!!!

xo,

P.S. For those that emailed me, Tazer is doing a lot better! Thank you for your sweet comments and concerned emails.

Yansy

3 comments:

Design Esquire said...

It is beautiful, what a great find! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well with you.

LindsB said...

What a beautiful lamp, it does look quite perfect there.

Merry Christmas!

Emily A. Clark said...

Your lamp is great! Just found your blog--good stuff :)