Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Bookshelf challenge!


(updated Bookcase)
Hello my loves! I hope you are having a fantastic week. Guess what? I need your help yet again and this time is not choosing the perfect area rug or wallpaper but to help me persuade Bobby. You see he installed my beloved Ikea shelves and the same night I accessorized it with items I had scattered through out the house. Deep down I was never happy with the way it looked and I knew I will change it eventually. Last Wednesday I had one of those restless nights when you can't fall asleep no matter what, I knew exactly what to do with my time. I immediately jumped out of bed, grabbed my ipod to not wake Bobby up and started looking for any wrapping paper I had in our spare closet. I knew I wanted to cover the books since I wanted a more uniform look (Bobby hates it), when I ran out of paper I proceeded to use leftover fabric from the drapes in our bedroom. I'm pretty pleased with the way the shelves turned out although all the tweaking is not completed. Please be honest and hopefully you will like the updated image better than the previous image. Can you help me convince Bobby to leave the books cover? Pretty Please!!!!



(previous image)

No comments: