Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Back!!!


I've missed you all and I'm so very sorry for being gone for so long. It was not planned, unfortunately I ended up in the hospital with a ruptured ovarian cyst. Extremely painful, I've never been through anything like that. I had to stay in the hospital for several days and almost had surgery which I chose to cancel. Thank god I'm finally feeling like myself again. I'm sorry I don't have any home projects to share with all of you, I have not been able to finish everything I was working on. For now enjoy this beautiful image via House Beautiful which showcases the most perfect and sophisticated pink dining room I've ever seen.

Thank you to all of my followers for sticking around and not leaving me.

xo,

Yansy

3 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Yes, I've missed your posts...I hope you are feeling better and are fine! Take care of yourself...Janell

Design Esquire said...

Oh no! That sounds horribly painful. I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope you're back to 100% soon.

judy ALDRIDGE said...

So glad you are feeling better!! Look forward to seeing what you are up to!