Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm back for good!


Hello my dear friends!

As many of you have noticed, I took a well deserve break from blogging to do some traveling and focus on my business. I decided that the break is over and is now time to get back into blogging which is something I truly enjoy. I would like to personally thank everyone that reached out to me during my break to make sure all was well. I consider many of you great friends, and I feel fortunate to be a part of such a wonderful community. I look forward to sharing with all of you all of the projects I'm currently working on. Will be back tomorrow with some images from the current state of our home.


P.S I hope you're enjoying the beautiful fall weather!

Yansy

2 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Welcome back Yansy!! You've been missed! Janell

Yansy said...

Thanks Janell! Love you on The Nate Berkus show, you're a natural for TV my friend.