Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kitchen Love!



(images from my inspiration file)

Hey guys,


Sorry I was not able to post earlier. Lately things have been very complicated but in a good way if you know what I mean. Anyways, Bobby and I are actively looking at homes in a beautiful location in South Florida where I'm looking for a fixer upper and Bobby is hoping to find something completely done. That's a battle I will win unless the house has my dream kitchen which I doubt it will. I love white kitchens, always have and always will. I'm just naturally attracted to them, and these two images are the epitome of what I'm hoping my future kitchen will look like. I have decided to bring you along on our search and take images of the homes we tour, with the hopes you will help me convince him that a fixer upper is the way to go. I'm counting on all of you, so please don't let me down.


Hope you're enjoying a beautiful afternoon!


Yansy

2 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh fun! Love a good house hunt! Janell

cheap kitchens said...

I really like your future kitchen. I wish that You will catch it as soon as. Even White is also mine favorite colour. I have also furnished my kitchen with white cabinets and flooring colour.