Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grateful to be back!



I took an unplanned two week break which made me realize how much I love blogging. It all started with my beloved laptop crashing and a phone call from my O.B.G.Y.N that was a definite wake up call. I'm glad to report that everything is fine, and I'm rapidly recovering from the small procedure I had done yesterday. Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family for your sweet messages and emails. I took pictures of the progress in our living room earlier today and was hoping to post them before I had a total WTF moment when I realized my usb cable was missing. I promise to post the pics later this week.



P.S I hope you are enjoying these images via David Jimenez's website. I love the ambiance set by the color schemes he chose for each table escape. My B-Day is on Saturday and I'm trying to gather inspirational images for that day.


xo,

Yansy

2 comments:

###### said...

feel better

LindsB said...

So glad to hear that you are ok, cant wait to see those pictures!