Thursday, January 28, 2010

Perfection=Kathy Ireland




Kathy Ireland's home is perfection in my world! I can't get over all of the details in her home and the different fabric patterns she used through out the house. The fantastic Spanish architecture makes me weak at the knees! The architectural details such as the hand painted tiles with Moroccan motifs, the fireplaces and the unique arch under the sprawling staircase make the home as unique as the it's interior designer. Do you think anyone would notice if I moved in? How about you? Could you live in a space with a similar color scheme? I think this home met her perfect match! Don't you?


P.S I will post tomorrow an inspiration board with my wedding's color scheme. Stay Tune!

7 comments:

goosedown said...

WOW! It's so beautiful interior design. Few months back i moved to my new house and I am thinking about my children room decoration this blog give me nice idea. Some of the portion i will apply in my children bedroom interior design. Thanks Foe sharing.

bluehydrangea said...

Loving this house and your new blog look!!!

Unknown said...

I love it all!

Hill Country House Girl said...

I so agree! I love her fabric designs and her style in general. Great post!

Mary said...

How funny--I did a post on Kathryn M. Ireland today as well!! I love her fabrics and sense of casual elegance!

Southern Aspirations said...

I love her pop of color! For me, I think I need something a little more calming (sadly, I'm kind of an edgy person by nature) but I would love to visit this!

Also, I've given you an award on my blog today- Happy 101 (seems to go well with the colorful theme today!).

Air Fryer Recipes said...

Good reading your postt