Friday, January 29, 2010

Our Wedding Ceremony's Color Scheme!!!


Our Wedding is getting closer and I still had not come up with a color scheme for the ceremony. Some changes have been made from the original plans I had shared earlier with you, mainly the location. I knew I had chosen the beautiful church but Bobby's heart was in a beach wedding. I'm happy to report how much I'm embracing the idea! October is beautiful in Miami, and I only pray the weather will be perfect for an outdoor ceremony. I knew I wanted the look of the ceremony and the reception to be cohesive yet different. Up until yesterday, I had no idea which color scheme I wanted for the ceremony. After spending a couple of hours designing an inspiration board, I came up with a black, white and green color scheme that otherwise I would have never pictured before. I can't tell you how excited I am to have finally decided on a color scheme as would my florist and bridesmaids. I can't wait to share with you the colors I've chosen for the reception. In the mean time, I need to finish packing. Bobby rented a cottage on the beach on the West Coast of Florida for my b-day weekend. I can't wait to spend the weekend with my wonderful family and friends.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Yansy

3 comments:

Megan Lee said...

Beautiful! Now everything else will just start falling into place. Good luck :)

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Love this color combination! It is so elegant and will be perfect for October!

Caroline said...

Those colors sound so beautiful together! I'm sure it will be a very classy and gorgeous October wedding!