Monday, August 10, 2009

At Home with Anna Sui






All images via Elle Decor

Although, her designs are fantastic, I'm not a fan of her home. I can appreciate the architectural design of the home, specially in the kitchen. The kitchen reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, the upper cabinets are fantastic. What do you think of her home? I think, that just like with her designs, she made her home her own. A place where she can feel like herself, no matter of what others think, and that to me it's exactly what every home should be. An individual representation of your self.


7 comments:

annechovie said...

I like her bathroom and closet best, Yansy!

bananas. said...

you know, i like it! not necessarily for me but for her it's perfect. it's screams anna sui!

bananas. said...

oh but i will take that closet any day :)

Draffin Bears said...

I like the bathroom, the black and white looks great.
I have some Anna Sui perfume which is really lovely.

Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

i just read this article today! her house is not my taste, but i certainly do appreciate her having such incredible style!
xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

Kellie Collis said...

Those black drawers with those flowers are just stunning!! xx

bluehydrangea said...

I am so behind on my blog reading after being out of town and I have had so much fun catching up on all your posts! these rooms are fabulous!