Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Designing Life on Etsy




I'm thrilled to share with all of you my newest business venture. I recently opened an online shop on Etsy, where I will be selling individual Design Boards to the public. This is very special to me, as I will be able to help individuals that I would otherwise not be able to. Each Design Board will be catered to a specific room, depending on the client's needs and style. And for the $150 price tag you will have my undivided attention until you are 100% satisfied with the finished product. Three different wall colors will also be provided for you, as well as a list of sources for all the items being showcased on the Design Board. I look forward to helping you make your home the place you've always wished for it to be, at an affordable price.

4 comments:

Concrete Dundalk, MD said...

Sounds awesome!

<3 Lindsay

Tricia said...

Congratulations on this new venture! This sounds like a fantastic way to get yourself out there are provide your services to a huge range of people. Great thinking!
Best of luck,
*Tricia

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Congrats! What a great idea!

###### said...

where has your blog been girl...so glad i found this one.