Friday, July 24, 2009

Dreaming of an English Garden


I've always wanted to have an English garden. The weather in Miami it's not the best suited for an English garden. In the mean time, I will continue to dream of having one some day. I decided to put together a Design Board of what I would like my English garden to look like. What do you guys think? I know the settee might not be the best option for an outdoor seating area, but I fell in love with the whole look. Besides, designing a space involves some thinking outside the box. :)

P.S. Email me if you have any questions in reference to the items listed on the design boards.

The Second Giveaway will be held next Friday, a week from today. I can't wait to share with all of you the big surprise.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,

Yansy

No comments: