Monday, July 20, 2009

My latest Obsession






(All items are from Wisteria)


Lately, I have been obsessing over the blue inlaid chest Anna Spiro from Absolutely Beautiful Things has in her beach house. I started to look online for resources, Wisteria has the best selection so far. However, at a $2,999 price tag, I will continue to dream and continue to hope to win the Power Ball someday. I highly doubt it, since I never play the lottery. I've been thinking, I can try to recreate the look with paint. Lots of free time will be needed, which I don't have but its something to think about. What do you guys think? Should I even give it a try? The mirrors on the other hand are affordable starting at $349, now only If I had the right place for one of them. Believe me, I will find it and you will be the first to know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Moroccan/Syrian style inlay too... but you are so right it's SO pricey! With good reason... it would take forever to make something that beautiful!

annechovie said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment yesterday! I am crazy about these inlaid chests and mirrors, too.

Design Esquire said...

The first mirror is just gorgeous!

###### said...

I saw those to and love them...great post.