Monday, September 21, 2009

My first award!


My sweet friend over at Home two three duncan boys has awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award! This is my first award on blog land and I'm really enjoying it. I would like to say thank you, and I know is just a blog award but blogging is something I love doing. I've made friends that I deeply cherish and care for.

Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award.

1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

So now to me being 100% honest,

1) I love to eat standing up on my kitchen counter, call me crazy but i find it relaxing.

2) I have a terrible case of OCD, specially with my home. I like for everything to have its place.

3) When I was little I was scare of chickens, this is a joke in my family until this day.

4) I'm terrified of frogs, iguanas, and lizards.

5)I love rainy days, specially when is cold outside.

6) I love going to the movies by myself, I know is a bit weird but I find it relaxing. Sort of like having a date with myself.

7) I'm not outdoorsy, I rather spend a day at the Mall than going camping, fishing, or rock climbing. I can't choose between the design center or the mall.

8) I'm an Aquarius and I have a pretty dark sense of humor. Also, I'm very independent and I hate asking people for help.

9) I have very little patience with people and technology.

10) I've only memorized to phone numbers, I rely on my blackberry for everything. Did I mentioned that I have two blackberries? Yes, I know is pathetic but one is business phone and the other one is my personal phone.

Now that I'm done airing my dirty laundry, I would like to present the Honest Scrap Award to the following blogs:

http://annechovie.blogspot.com/

http://mybluehydrangea.blogspot.com/


http://havenandhome.blogspot.com/


http://chiccoles.blogspot.com/

http://everythingleb.blogspot.com/

http://high-heelfootinthedoor.blogspot.com/

http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/

I hope you're having a fabulous week!


xo,

Yansy

10 comments:

Chic Coles said...

Yansy,

Thank you so much for the award! It is such an honor to receive and it has been so great being able to connect with you and to read your comments you leave us! Thank you!!

bluehydrangea said...

Yansy,
Thank you for the award!! It is such a thrill that people actually like reading my blog and you have been a great supporter!! Loved your 10 honest things list. I better get busy on mine!!
Thanks again!
Sissy

bananas. said...

congrats on your award! the honest scrap has gotten a little more complicated since i did it. i'm with you on #2 and #6. i'm a TOTAL aquarius but i love it!

hope you had a fabulous weekend! xoxo.

annechovie said...

Thank you so much, Yansy and congratulations! You are a sweetheart and I am so glad you joined the blogging ranks.

Haven and Home said...

Oh thank you so much!!! I really appreciate this award! I like to go to movies by myself too! I will be sure to pass this along soon!

LindsB said...

Aw, you are so sweet- thank you so much for the award! I love your list- puts the pressure on me now haha :)

Sarah La Rose said...

I love reading these lists. It really gives readers a sense of who the blogger is. Thanks for sharing. I also love going to the movies by myself. It's something all women should try at least once, that and going to a restaurant on your own.

deliciously organized said...

I love your list and appreciate that you like going to the movies alone... because I do it too and some people think it's strange, but I love it.

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Enjoyed reading your list. I'm an aquarius too (Feb6)!! I have not been to the movies by myself, but I like going out to eat by myself. I'll try a movie next time!

cotedetexas said...

hi! why thank you!!!!!! I just saw this - that is so sweet of you!!!

I am so glad you are enjoying blogging - your blog is so much fun!

Thank again so much for thinking of me and I alwasy enjoy your comments so much!
Joni