Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Boring Bathroom Wall!


When we moved into our new place the last space in my mind was our master bathroom. It is no secret that our current place happens to be where white and beige came to die, not my ideal space at all but trying to make the best out of everything is my motto. When life gives me lemons, I make lemonade. So, I finally decided to tackle our boring white bathroom with a gallery wall behind the nook where our toilet seats. With inexpensive frames from Ikea and prints from an old art book this boring nook was reinvented into a colorful space. I have a lot more to do in here but I wanted to share the first of many more projects to come. More projects to come tomorrow!

xo,

Yansy

1 comment:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Looking good...and I want to see more of the bedroom and that great headboard in the gorgeous fabric! Janell