I'm sorry to keep ranting about my everyday life but these two are our babies and we almost poisoned them.....not intentionally. Since summer is almost here we normally give Jade and Tazer their flea and tick medication around this time of the year. Well, on Monday we proceeded to do just that and it almost killed my babies. The topical medication gave them both a very bad allergic reaction! We noticed both of them acting erratic and restless, trying to rub their backs on the walls, kind of like cats do. They were also whimpering and breathing fast. Bobby is such a good daddy, he right away washed the medication off of them, twice each, and was up all night making sure they were fine. It has been three days already and they are still showing allergic reaction signs, but finally Tazer is laying down and Jade is playing, which before they were not doing. We did some research and it could take upto five days before all symptoms disappear for this type of allergic reaction. Please keep our little ones in your prayers. I feel like such a terrible mommy!
Follow me as I start a new business venture in the design world. After a successful career in luxury real estate, I've decided to follow my dreams and become an Interior Designer. As if life were not busy enough, I also decided to go back to school and study architecture. Yup, that's me. I need to fill my day with as many tasks as possible in order to feel complete. Creating beautiful spaces is my passion and something I daydream about all day long. Let's daydream together of all things beautiful!