Friday, March 26, 2010

Loving Red!

I'm working on a master bedroom with touches of red that are completely turning me into a red lover! I know is strange because as popular as read is, it has always been a color that I find to be too much for my own personal space unless use as an accent. Here are a couple of images where it showcases red beautifully!
This porch makes me want to move into a big house in Savanna, GA. Love the floors!
This must be one of my favorite color schemes ever!
Love, Love this master bedroom, specially the wallpaper panels and the zig zag night tables. Here is the perfect way to bring a wall paper you love into a room on a budget.

Perfect Red Touches bring glamor into this room.

P.S. I really wanted to share my latest project, remember this post. Well, I'm not done unfortunately and I'm really due for a mani/pedi and those paint cans are not helping my nail situation. I should be back on Monday with images of the project. I'm really looking forward to a wonderful and relaxing weekend with my loves.


Have a wonderful weekend and remember to enjoy your town this beautiful spring!

Yansy

2 comments:

erica at decorica said...

am loving the combination of red and turquoise.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

hi just found your blog and i love it. loving the red colors....

so glad i found you...will be your newest follower.
:)

www.thedecorista.com