Friday, May 29, 2009

My love for all things Vintage

If you find yourself in South Florida make sure to get your hands on one, or two, or three, or even a dozen of these delicious cupcakes. When in NYC you eat Magnolia cupcakes, when in LA is sprinkles and in Miami we indulge ourselves with Misha's Cupcakes.




I don't know if you had a crazy day, I mean week like me but I wanted give you some eye candy straight from my closet to cheer you up. Here are some of my most cherished possessions that I have collected through the years. The clutches are my pride and joy and the necklaces put a smile on my face every time I wear them. I have a lot more vintage necklaces and rings but they are stuck in a box in my jewelery drawer and I'm just too lazy to dig them up for a pic. I will make it up to you next time, promise. In the mean time here is a pic of the most delicious cupcakes I brought home right after my mani/pedi. Isn't it crazy how great you feel after getting your nails done or eating a delicious cupcake, and after the day I had at work I very well deserved both of them. I hope you are having a great night and have a wonderful weekend. Stay tune this weekend to see all the great stuff I scored at Home Goods.

No comments: